BEPC Inc. is seeking a Dedicated Transfer Engineer to Join our fast-growing team of consultants in the Vacaville, CA area.
Contract W2 Period: 1 yr. initial contract with opportunity for extensions.
Pay / Benefits $45.00 per hour and Benefits
· Provide tech transfer project to enable completion of process validation and health authority’s submission technical packages.
· Develop and execute logistics for analytical data supportive of technical and process validation studies. This includes coordination with Manufacturing, Process Engineering, Quality Control, and Process Technical Development on non-routine sampling request, sample aliquoting, sample shipment, testing lab coordination, and test results compilation.
· Collaborate with Process Engineering and Quality Assurance to translate qualification runs batch genealogy into run context.
· Develop and execute translation of electronic batch records into process summary.
· Perform data verification of translated information from electronic batch records into process summary.
· Prepare technical package for data summary and supportive information to support conclusion of technical and process validation studies.
· Provide support on technical documentation logistics.
· Creates and maintains dashboard communication and visual management strategies to track activities assigned for ease of reporting to project lead(s).
Occasionally, the position may involve some work during non-business hours
Why Work Here?The BEST place to work!
Great Benefits and Opportunity for Growth