BEPC. is looking for a skilled Technical Project Manager in the East Coast to fill a REMOTE position! **Skilled in Telephony**
P3 range 57-61hr depending on experience, min 6+yrs
P4 range 63-67hr depending on experience, min 8+yrs
Location: Remote 2-3 days per week. In office 2-3 days per week.
Duration: 6+ months possible extension based on performance
Candidate must have practical hands on Agile/Scrum and Waterfall experience
PM Job Requirements:
- Lead multiple project teams for large-scale projects high in risk, scope and complexity, spanning more than one functional area or discipline.
- Responsible for leading the requirements gathering, design, development, implementation and leadership of one or more projects, including defining project requirements, developing project standards, procedures and quality objectives, develop and communicate project plan, schedules, cost and organization wide metrics, while still adhering to the principles of good project management practice.
- Interact and negotiate for financial, physical, and /or human resources to support projects with senior level management on behalf of the project team.
- Lead the project team; allocating and monitoring tasks, motivating staff, and providing individual performance data to resource managers for performance appraisals.
- Utilize Process Improvement techniques, such as six sigma tools and SEI-CMM, and lessons learned from other projects.
- Take action on identified potential risks and issues; develop and implement changes as necessary to ensure project meets time, cost and quality objectives, providing proposals for solutions to senior management if escalation is required.
- Ensure project follows best practices and methodologies.
- Create and deliver presentations to senior level management on project goals and plans, including progress reports.
- Develop and maintain a productive work relationship with key stakeholders and other IT partners; conducting formal customer reviews at project completion to confirm acceptance and satisfaction,.
- Coordinate with operational managers within the IT function to ensure a successful operational transition.
- Ensure project metrics and lessons learned documents are appropriately documented and communicated for the benefit of future projects.
- Mentor and guide less experienced project staff.
- Voice/Telephony Experience
- PBX/Voice Gateways/ Phones/ Skill Groups
- Call Center Migration Experience
- Very organized
- Works well in ambiguous situations and drives teams to make decisions
- IT Infra Network/Server a plus
- Work with global projects (will support EMEA)
- Some experience with project management tools, Accolade preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree and 6+ years related project management and relevant functional experience.
- Project Management Certification (PMP), ITIL foundation certification, Greenbelt and /or DFSS training and certification may be required.