BEPC INC is looking for a skilled Senior Manufacturing Engineer to join our team !!! We will offer you Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance !!! APPLY TODAY if you meet all qualifications!!!
********1st shift - 7AM to 4PM*******
Advanced Manufacturing Engineer
- Use your knowledge of manufacturing engineering fundamentals to help Aerospace Manufacturing Engineering Integrated Supply chain and deliver innovative solutions that meet the evolving needs of our customers.
- You will work under general supervision and alongside some of the world's most talented engineers.
- You will contribute to the development of next generation of Control Moment Gyros and Reaction Wheel
- Assembly products supporting new products from concept development through the start of production for manufacturing cost, yield, and schedule execution.
- Experience with SMT & Thru Hole CCA Equipment and familiar with J-Std or IPC Soldering Standards. Experience with technical writing of documents and training procedures.
- Experience with FMEAs, data analysis, and Six Sigma/Lean tools Maximizes efficiency by analyzing layout of equipment, workflow, assembly methods, and work force utilization.
- Determines parts and tools needed in order to achieve manufacturing goals according to product specification. You will be part of a group of highly committed professionals who support current product value engineering and the optimization of the manufacturing process.
• Collaborate with various functional teams
• Prepare or update reports and documentation
• Use analytical tools and theories
• Participate in project teams
• Issue identification and analysis
YOU MUST HAVE
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or equivalent technical experience
• Experience in manufacturing process development for electronic assemblies. Including tooling and fixtures.
• Surface Mounted Technology SMT components technology
• Plated Thru Hole PTH components and process technology
• Thermal profiling for SMT and PTH process equipment
• Experienced in evaluation of production processes utilizing statistical methods for measurement of performance and for continual improvement.
• Application of basic engineering techniques to optimize manufacturing processes
• Experience in Military, Aerospace, and Commercial manufacturing environments, assembly, test, and manufacturing workmanship standards
• Basic knowledge of the field's standards and specifications
• Computer literacy: Competence in Windows, Oracle, MS Office, Visio, Project, SolidWorks, AutoCAD.
• Ability to focus on important information and identify key details
• Capability of following guidelines and ensuring efficiency on tasks
• Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision
• Willingness to consistently take the initiative to get things done
• Some relevant manufacturing engineering experience