Location: Nampa, ID 83687-5548
Contract length: 06/08/2020 to 12/31/2020
· Responsible for identifying hazardous workplace conditions.
· Takes samples and measurements of hazardous materials, and coordinates the removal of physical, biological and chemical hazards.
· Trains employees on safety policies, procedures and regulations.
· Ensures compliance with all applicable federal and state health and safety regulations and ensures necessary records are maintained and prepared according to established guidelines.
· Participates in Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) inspections, providing inspectors with appropriate documents and identifying safety measures.
· Typically requires a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
· Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
· Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision.
· A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required. Typically reports to a supervisor.