Duties: The cancer immunology department is seeking a highly-motivated Research Associate to join a group of researchers evaluating novel immune based therapies for cancer. The successful candidate will work within project teams to advance research stage programs. The selected candidate will collaborate with cross-disciplinary teams, and hands-on work will involve in-vitro and in-vivo research study design, execution, and interpretation of results to accelerate the research program.
- Qualified candidates will possess strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment is critical to success.
- Must be self-motivated, able to multi-task, and meet timelines efficiently and productively.
- Flexibility and an eagerness to learn.
- Strong oral and written skills required.
- Experience with primary human immune cell isolation and culture is required, as well as experience with animal models is preferred with proven skills in tissue processing and purification of immune cells for in-vitro cell culture.
- Experience with mammalian cell culture, multi-color flow cytometry, and other immunoassays are preferred.
- The candidate must have BS/MS degree or PhD in Immunology, cancer immunotherapy, or related science.
- Preferably 5+ years of hands-on related experience.
- The level of the position will depend on the qualifications of the selected candidate.
Skills and Experience:
- CELL BIOLOGY
- CELL CULTURE
Why Work Here?The BEST place to work!
Great Benefits and Opportunity for Growth