R & D Engineer Sr.
BEPC, Inc. Lake Bluff, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
BEPC Inc. is searching for an R & D Engineer Sr. in Lake Bluff, IL.
W2 CONTRACT: 12– month contract with possibilities for extensions.
PAY AND BENEFITS: $58.96 /hr. + Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance.
· Responsible for providing technical support in the creation and the development of new medical device products (invasive and non-invasive).
· Responsible for compliance with applicable corporate and divisional policies and procedures.
· Identifies and initiates programs which result in innovative application of existing or new products or technologies.
· Conduct experiments and/or develop strategies for consideration that extend beyond known scientific and engineering precedents.
· Full system level testing features on medical device.
· Design validation skill set.
· To enhance professional knowledge, the advisor will review technical documents/publications, attend professional meetings, and interface with suppliers/vendors.
· As the organization's technical expert, the advisor will provide advice, assistance and direction to project teams and management, when required to assist with problem recognition, review, and resolution.
· Serves as an advisor on technical acquisitions and new technology development teams.
· Provides periodic communication updates to management on future business direction and problem resolution.
· Research, develops, designs, and evaluates mechanical and electro-mechanical materials, components, assemblies, processes and/or equipment.
· Conducts feasibility studies to verify capability and functionality.
Experience and education:
Bachelor's degree plus 2 - 4 years of related testing experience with a complete understanding of specified functional area, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience. Advanced degree preferred. Medical device testing preferred.
BEPC, Inc.Why Work Here?
Great opportunities and people!
AddressLake Bluff, IL