BEPC INC is looking for an experienced Quality Technician Chemist to join our team. If you meet all qualifications APPLY NOW !!!! We will offer you Medical, Dental,Vision and Life Insurance !!!
Shift: 7:30am - 4/4:30 pm. We need people M-F & Tue - Sat. they can rotate to share Saturdays. Some overtime may be required depending on the shipping schedule
Responsible for all activities involving quality assurance and compliance with applicable regulatory requirements; conducts audits and reviews/analyzes data and documentation. Bachelor's degree preferred in area of specialty and 1 year of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required. Typically reports to a manager.
The Quality Technician is responsible for characterization of electronic materials using analytical chemistry methods and instruments. The job requires high quality and timely analyses, critical thinking, and continuous improvement in a clean room environment.
• Minimum one year of college coursework
• Minimum one year industrial lab experience
• Ability to work with others and promote teamwork
• Experience in the semiconductor industry
• Experience in a clean room environment
• Strong problem solving skills.
• Excellent communication skills
• Committed to continuous improvement and six sigma.
• Mechanically inclined.
• Excellent Computer Skills (Word, Excel, SAP).
• Degree preferred
• Safely perform required tasks by following standard operating and job safety analysis procedures
• Perform qualification of lab instruments per procedures
• Perform routine lab tests per procedures
• Perform non-routine tests as requested
• Generate and sign Certificates of Analysis
• Complete ICP/MS calibration and analysis
• Analyze samples employing ion chromatography
• Actively participate in quality, safety, production improvement and HOS Continuous Improvement teams
• Perform and maintain housekeeping in accordance with HOS and 5S principles
• Flexibility to work overtime as required
• WORK ENVIRONMENT - PHYSICAL DEMANDS
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit. The employee is regularly required to walk; use hands to handle, or feel, and reach with hands and arms. May on occasion lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Must be able to readily view and interpret information displayed on a computer screen. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
• Promote teamwork and cooperative effort
• Help train and give guidance to other Honeywell employees
• Maintain a clean, safe and unobstructed work area
• Provide customers with the highest quality of products and service
• Understand and apply appropriate quality improvement processes.