Duration: 11+ months
Pay: $49 - $62/HR + health/dental/vision/life insurance
BEPC Inc. is looking for a Project Manager with a BS degree (preferably an engineering degree), to join our growing team of consultants in Burlington, MA. The person we are looking for must have some good project management experience, preferably in life sciences.
- BS degree (preferably in engineering)
- 5 years professional experience
- Some relevant professional experience or substantial professional experience in support/ services/ operations.
- Project management experience.
- Life science experience in is a plus
- Focus will be on Single-use hardware (mixers, bins and possibly Bioreactors)
- Responsible to issue equipment quotations.
- Interpret URS (customers specifications) and provide project estimates, scope of work and exceptions.
- Responsible to execute/manage Projects from initiation to completion.
- Must maintain project costs, schedule, Scope and meet quality expectations
- Key contacts are; S&S Ops team both Burlington and Molsheim, Sales, Suppliers and customers
- Travel will be required if project include Factory Acceptance Test at our suppliers’ site