- Provides analysis related to the design, development, and implementation of hardware for products.
- Develops test strategies, devices, and systems.
- Performs stress and performance tests on a variety of computer hardware including circuit boards, processors and wiring.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- May lead and direct the work of others.
- Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
- May require a bachelor's degree.
- At least 8+ years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Period of Performance Actually 2 years (req template limited duration).