Marketing Communications Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
BEPC has a Canton, MA area open position for Marketing Communications Specialist to join our fast growing team of consultants!
Contract W2 Period: 9 months with opportunity for extensions
Pay & Benefits: $44.71/hour + Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
Work Shift: 1st shift, 6am to 2:30pm
BA in Graphic Design or Fine Arts or Equivalent Experience
- Develop package layouts based on brand DNA
- Create iconography, logos, and informational graphics
- Contribute to Art Direction and prep for photo shoots
- Create packaging related presentation assets
- Consider and apply QA and legal package requirements and apply to packaging
- Partner with Structural Engineers to create break-frame packaging
- Conceptualize event and retail graphics based on brand DNA
- Create merchandising and events guides, create merchandising and events related presentation assets, and create merchandising and event collateral
- Achieve key milestones/delivery dates
- Ensure alignment with cross functional teams
- identify new printing techniques & packaging trend
What you'll bring:
- Ability to negotiate with vendors
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Highly proficient in Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, Word, Excel
- High level of creativity, passion, and integrity
- Strong presentation skills
- Organized and able to multi-task in a high-volume environment
- Ability to thrive in a changing environment
- Solid understanding of relationships with licensed partners, provide clear communication and ensure approval process protocols are adhered to
- Advise on design-related initiatives and serve as a liaison between licensor and Hasbro for package development, provide solutions for design-related obstacles
BEPC, Inc.Why Work Here?
Great opportunities and people!
The best place to work and get paid WEEKLY !