- Minimum of a high school degree with some college-level course work in biological science, physical sciences or at least 2 years of relevant experience; BA/BS in life/physical sciences or equivalent preferred.
- Must possess good problem solving, mechanical aptitude, interpersonal communication, and team skills.
- Must be a self-starter with a strong focus on quality, details, and results.
- Possess effective time management and organizational skills.
- Must be able to be flexible in work assignments, work weekends, off shifts and overtime as required.
- Possess proficiency in business applications including inventory control systems.
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs and stand for extended periods of time.
Skills and Experience:
- BIOLOGICAL SCIENCE
- CONTROL SYSTEMS