BEPC is looking for an experienced Buyer/Planner to join our team of consultants in the Clearwater,Fl area !
Contract W2 Period: 4+ Months with the opportunity for contract to hire based on performance, attendance and Business needs.
Pay & Benefits: $ 27.47 + Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
PURCHASE GOODS, MATERIALS AND SERVICES, ENSURING THAT US GOVERNMENT AND COMPANY OPERATIONAL NEEDS ARE MET. KEY DELIVERABLE INCLUDE FAIR AND REASONABLE PRICE, QUALITY, DELIVERY AND TO ENSURE CONTINUITY OF SUPPLY.
YOU WILL HOLD RESPONSIBILITY FOR A SPECIFIC PROJECT/REGION/BUSINESS OR HOLD A LARGER REMIT IN TERMS OF PURCHASING.
YOU WILL NEGOTIATE SMALL TO MID SIZE PURCHASE ORDERS, MEDIUM COMPLEXITY REQUIREMENTS AND MEETING INTERNAL CLIENT OBJECTIVES, WHILE ACHIEVING MAXIMUM OVERALL COST EFFECTIVENESS. YOU WILL DIRECTLY INTERACT WITH YOUR INTERNAL STAKEHOLDERS AND WITH EXTERNAL VENDORS.
- Bachelor's degree and 2 years of experience in the field or in a related area (preferably in US Government Contracting).
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Works under immediate supervision.
- Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
- Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
- The minimum level of education required for ISC assignments is High School diploma/GED.