BEPC is looking for a talented Industrial Engineer to join the team!
W2 position only
BEPC benefits: medical, visual, dental and life insurance
As a Process Engineer, you will be responsible for R&D electroplating manufacturing processes that must be matured and transitioned to a production environment. This requires juggling electroplating process development and industrial production. Experience in systematic trouble-shooting of metal finishing surface preparation and plating lines is essential. The auxiliary duties of this position will include maintaining and monitoring of process equipment and hardware in order to ensure a safe, predictable, and well controlled processing environment. Additional responsibilities will include:
• Plan electrochemical process steps to meet customer requirements.
• Identify research & development issues and oversee rapid resolution.
• Provide continuous improvement recommendations to meet yield and manufacturing throughput targets.
• Record and maintain process data and manual tracking techniques.
• Adapt and maintain equipment, design and manufacture tooling/jigging to improve productivity and quality.
• Prototyping, masking, fixturing and plating of deep inner diameter components
• Enlist support from internal analytical chemistry group for chemistry sampling and data tracking.
• Sample preparation for analysis and bench scale experiments.
• Meet and maintain high safety standards while working around chemicals and process solutions commonly found in the electroplating industry.
• Experience with plating manufacturing line support.
• Expert at surface preparation of various steels to obtain excellent plating adhesion.
• Complete understanding of anode types, requirements, and electrochemical attributes.
• Experience with large, complex part geometries
• Education in chemistry, engineering, or similar scientific field.
• Systematic trouble-shooting of metal finishing process lines
• Knowledge of manufacturing processes and safety protocols in industrial setting.
• Travel no more than 10%
• Knowledge of oil & gas industry material coating requirements.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills; able to convey technical information clearly and accurately.
• Microsoft office and strong data entry skills; proven experience keeping detailed process records.
• Detail oriented, self-starter, hard worker; attention to detail.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Efficient Team Player.
• Standing, kneeling, squatting, lifting up to 35 lbs, and manipulating small parts.