BEPC, Inc is seeking an experienced candidate in Software & Hardware asset management.
12+ Month Contract with medical, dental, and vision benefits offered.
This position will oversee the governance framework with respect to control, compliance, and business objectives as it pertains to IT asset management. The candidate will oversee, coordinate, and manage multiple service providers to execute day to day activities. The successful candidate will be comfortable working closely with Team Members and Business Partners at all levels from technical administrators to business leadership.
- ServiceNow experience a must
- SAM Pro experience a plus
- Self-starter, proactive, positive, and enjoy planning and solving problems in a complex and unpredictable work environment.
- Strong organizational skills including scheduling, meeting coordination, and document management
- Experience managing vendors and contracts
- High attention to detail and understanding around the Software/Hardware Asset management lifecycle
- Experienced and seasoned within Office365, including building spreadsheets, tables, reports, and other data driven tasks
- Ability to respond quickly to a rapidly changing environment
- BS in Computer Science or business administration (preferred)
- Certification in Software Asset Management, IT Asset Management and/or ITIL (Preferred)