IMMEDIATE NEED! PAY DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE
6-7 Months Contract W2 with Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits.
Customer Care Rep Description:
• High school diploma or GED
• Minimum of 1-2 years of customer service experience in an inbound call center
• 6 months of SAP experience within the past 5 years
• Proficient skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
• BS in Business, or related degree preferred
The Customer Care Associate is responsible for ensuring all customer needs and expectations are met. This position is critical to the growth of business and the individual filling this role must go above and beyond to help differentiate from our client's competition.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Respond to inbound customer calls and email regarding order inquiry as to ship dates, problems, order changes, repairs and RMA's. Communicate with other departments such as Technical Support, Logistics, Manufacturing, Regional Sales Managers, Product Managers, etc., to resolve customer issues
Web Ordering: Respond to customer questions; and identify opportunities for system / process enhancements
• Understand SAPs functionality and be able to maneuver through the system efficiently
• Champions process improvements: looks for ways to improve CC processes and functionality, ensuring they are in line to fulfill customer expectations
• Order Management expectations: manage orders throughout each day by working with Planners, Demand Management, and the Distribution Centers to make sure orders ship per customer requirements. Some of these tasks include:
o Planning/managing orders required for production lines
o Placing purchase orders with suppliers
o Perform manual shipping/invoicing transactions within SAP
o Understanding and enforcing software license agreements as well as enforcing legal restrictions.
o Access & maintain Customer Portals for demand, forecast, order fulfillment and status for many of our Strategic OEM customers
• Relationship Management: to build and maintain strong business relationship with all customers