Cloud Solutions Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are hiring a Cloud Solutions Engineer to join our SaaS/Cloud Operations team, as a key contributor vital to the success of the department and organization.
In this role, you’ll develop cloud-specific skills that will enable you to grow within the team, as well as in the organization, all while helping to expand our customer base and support the underlying cloud infrastructure.
As a Cloud Solutions Engineer, you will:
· Deploy, manage, and operating scalable, highly available, TCP systems on AWS.
· Organizes and prioritizes tasks within the OnDemand ticketing systems
· Responsible for spinning up/spinning down customer access to OnDemand databases
· Coordinates with customers and other internal departments for database migrations and conversions
· Communicates directly with customers to provide access to their data in OnDemand, and also to assist with troubleshooting of any reported bugs or other issues
· Handles various incoming support tickets from other departments
· Examples include loading modules, potential bugs/issues, access problems via our Data Security Portal, etc.
· Regularly audits network storage and resources in hosted environments
· Performs documentation of internal processes
· Assists with setting up and testing of new software updates, features, and products hosted in OnDemand
· Aids Technical Solutions Engineers with troubleshooting/escalations in AWS environments
· Troubleshoot database and AWS specific issues
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
· One or more years of hands-on experience operating TCP-based applications, or have demonstrated a strong understanding of the TCP v7 application.
· Basic understanding of AWS infrastructure and tools, Networking, PowerShell, and SQL management tools
· Ability to identify and gather customer requirements to define a solution to be built and operated on AWS
· Capabilities to provide operations and deployment guidance and best practices throughout the lifecycle of a project
· Understanding of networking concepts and relational databases desirable
· Strong ability to prioritize daily workload and escalations
· Sound decision making skills and judgement
BEPC, Inc.Why Work Here?
Great opportunities and people!
The best place to work and get paid WEEKLY !
AddressSan Angelo, TX