Clinical Labeling and Packaging Operator
- $26 to $30 Hourly
BEPC Inc. has a great job opportunity for a Clinical Labeling and Packaging Operator in South San Francisco, CA!
W2 Contract for 6 months with opportunity for extensions.
Weekly pay: $25.58 – $29.58 per hour
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance.
- Complete appropriate process related documentation (including but not limited to the following: FNs, batch records, room/equipment use logs, etc.) per cGMP.
- Perform printing, labeling and final packaging execution activities as assigned per appropriate procedures using appropriate automated systems in place with a focus on quality and efficiency.
- Perform receiving and delivery of products and materials as assigned per appropriate procedures using appropriate automated systems in place with a focus on quality and efficiency.
- Safely, setup, operate, troubleshoot equipment and GMP systems, as appropriate.
- Effectively communicate any and all process related issues to production Lead/Supervisor, when necessary.
- Support training initiatives for the department.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED).
- Previous manufacturing/warehouse experience will be preferred.
Great opportunities and people!
The best place to work and get paid WEEKLY !
BEPC, Inc.South San Francisco, CA
Transportation and Storage
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.