Second Shift - 2:30PM- 11:PM
Performs a variety of equipment operating and kitting duties such as assembling, mixing, cleaning, inspecting, labeling, packaging, etc. to make and process products to meet high quality specifications following prescribed procedures. Working from verbal and written instructions may use a variety of equipment including hot air guns, scales, bottle filler, sealers and other related supplies. May use measuring instruments to ensure conformance to specified tolerance. Makes supervisor aware of quality issues and taking corrective action where possible. Works under general supervision, with instruction given for routine work and detailed instructions for new types of work or special projects. Requires basic knowledge of how the team is organized and how own tasks relate to the others in the team/ unit. Impacts team performance through reliability and accuracy of own work.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience
- Ability to read, follow and understand operating procedures
- Ability to read, speak and understand English
- Capable of doing basic math and counting to large numbers without error
- Willingness to learn multiple production operations and adjust quickly to new tasks
- Needs to be able to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally to report production information
- Capable of working a full shift at a designated operation within the assigned manufacturing area
- Sufficient computer related skills to perform data entry and print reports
- Works under close supervision at first and demonstrates the potential to work with less supervision over time.
Essential Job Requirements: Standing/reaching/bending/twisting/being able to lift 35 lbs.