BEPC is searching for a talented Project Manager regarding a contract position in St. Louis, MO with a reputable biotechnology company.
- Leads cross-functional teams for new product commercialization and business process projects across a matrix organization, through utilization of project management best practices to ensure customer, time, quality and cost requirements are met.
- Establishes effective and efficient communications (written and verbal) between project team members and stakeholders on overall scope, timing, funding requirements and resource analysis.
- Clearly communicates key deliverables to team members and provides effective communication to gatekeepers / key stakeholders. Elevates issues to senior management in a timely fashion.
- Manages, tracks, and reports on their respective programs.
- Facilitates teams financial planning and budget estimates.
- Initiates and maintain overall project documentation.
- Through collaboration with project team, identifies key risks, including probability and impact, and develops mitigation and contingency plans to minimize risk impact throughout the project life cycle.
- Champions the product development process throughout the organization. Makes recommendations to improve the stage gate commercialization process.
- 1-3 years of Project management experience in a matrix organization.
- Experience with a structured stage-gate product development process.
- Knowledge of quality standards (ISO 9000/ISO13485/cGMP) a plus.
- BS degree / equivalent in life sciences, chemistry engineering, business or related field, plus 3-5 years related work experience
- Project Management education / training and / or PMP certification highly desirable
- Works well in a team environment, exhibits strong leadership skills, Strong interpersonal skills, provides motivation, inspiration, and vision to the teams