Accounting Project Manager
BEPC, Inc. Dallas, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
BEPC Inc is seeking an Accounting Project Manager to join our fast growing team of consultants in the Dallas, Tx area!
Contract W2 Period: 6+ Months with opportunity for extensions
Pay & Benefits: $82.75/hour + Medical,Dental,Vision & Life insurance
As the AP & AR Project Manager, the resource will support a team of Accounting and Business Analysts with specific focus on the AP/AR processes, including operationalizing the AP/AR functions for the larger part of the organization.
Draft and/or Review current business processes & establish SAP fit/gaps
• Working closely with the ERP teams and support them with UAT
• Create business processes, work flows, operating models for AP and/or AR functions
• Draft SOX narratives and work with Internal SOX team to review them
• Understand SAP AP/AR use, out of box reports, settings that impact operations
• Incorporating multiple viewpoints (Risk, Policy, Operations, Tax etc.) when responding to situations or opportunities
• Driving change by clarifying objectives, identifying and managing resistance to change, and serving as a role model for new behaviors
• Support existing AP/AR business team by representing MFS AR/AP function in working with ERP project team.
The following functions/accountabilities are essential for all jobs:
• Work collaboratively with team members
• Meet regular performance expectations
• Ability to maintain regular and predictable attendance to support team and business objectives.
• Capability to work flexible hours, which may include day, evening and weekend hours.
• Ability to be at work on time, to return from breaks and lunch periods on time and to leave the work area after the end of their scheduled workday (applicable to jobs subject to attendance policy)
• Four-Year College Degree (BA or BS) Business degree in Accounting/Finance
• Experience & Subject Matter Expertise: 8+ years of relevant work experience (in similar field and/or industry)
- Between 3 and 5 years with a Big 4 public accounting firm (or other professional service firms)
- SAP or similar ERP project experience from the business / user perspective (not developer) or similar consulting experience
- Specific experience in the areas of AP/AR processing, financial operations, business and workflow processes and deliverables
- Internal Controls and SOX Compliance
- Attention to detail is required along with the ability to work in challenging environments
- Adaptability - willingness to learn new products and processes and work on multiple types of project concurrently
- Ability to work with ambiguous or changing work situations, tasks, assignments
- Self-starter who works independently to move tasks forward while continuously obtaining group consensus
- A high degree of organization skills with the ability to work in a deadline driven environment
- The ability to effectively and efficiently set priorities according to customer/supervisor criteria
- The ability to successfully execute short-term activities without impeding progress on longer-term activities
- A strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and/or Access/VBA (or other equivalent database software)
Project management experience
Data and BI querying skills
Experience working in fast paced, high pressure environment
BEPC, Inc.Why Work Here?
Great Benefits and Opportunity for Growth.
The BEST place to work!