React for a Revolutionizing Time Management AI Calendar Assistant
- Over a month ago
Join the team that is revolutionizing time management with their AI calendar assistant. The platform uses advanced technology to create a customized schedule based on the user's priorities, freeing up valuable time for them to accomplish their goals. With the ability to block flexible time on their calendar for anything they need to get done, the intelligent assistant can help them save up to 40% of their workweek.
The most experienced smart calendar tool is used and loved by over 15,000 big companies such as Shopify, Salesforce, GitHub, and many more. Be a part of something special and join them in building the future of productivity by helping people preserve their schedules for the things that matter most.
Half of the team you´ll join is located in Portland, OR, and the other half are distributed across the United States and South America.
Key Details to Catch your Eye
- Through the last year, their engineering team has been steadily growing by over 67%.
- One of the main obstacles in the project is dealing with asynchronous calls and maintaining consistency in calendar data after integrating with various applications.
- All team members in the company's open culture, including the founders, work closely together and have the opportunity to express their thoughts on features through constructive feedback and share ideas to improve the application.
- The company receives financial support from leading investors such as Calendly, Index Ventures, and others.
What BEONers Love about this Project
BEONers from Brazil are part of this team, and here’s what they would like to share with you:
"I enjoy the job because it presents challenging and complex situations that require interesting ideas to solve. Despite your level of experience, the company equips you with all the necessary tools to tackle the job. You are free to work creatively in your preferred way and execute tasks to the best of your ability." —Igor.
"We feel more confident about helping users of the product with their time and get organized through their feedback. It's amazing to know that people love our product, and it really makes a difference in how they work."—Weber.
- 4+ years as a Software Engineer (Semi Sr/Sr).
- Solid understanding of React.js, Flux, Redux, Immutable.js, or similar technologies.
- Familiarity with GraphQL and/or RESTful APIs.
- Experience with modern front-end build pipelines and tools (ex: Webpack).
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- English proficiency.
How You’ll Stand Out
- Familiarity with Git and other versioning tools.
- Experience with modern observability patterns and platforms, as well as working with calendar tools, specifically with Google Calendar.
The Screening Process
- Verification by the BEON team.
- 30-45 minutes intro call with co-founders.
- 60 minutes tech interview with a tech lead, where you go through a code exercise and review code created by the team.
Total expected timeframe = 6-9 days.
BEON.tech connects the brightest Latin American talent with the most innovative and disruptive U.S. companies. You’ll get access to a custom vetted pool of full-time, long-term, remote software jobs with compensation comparable to U.S.-based positions.
To join BEON.tech is to be in a devs-first company, which means you are the priority when it comes to decision-making, client selection, and growth planning.
Develop your career at the pace you deserve.
- USD compensation comparable to U.S.-based positions.
- A US$ 1,500 welcome package to get you started with the right gear.
- Health insurance.
- Internet service.
- Trip to Headquarters in Buenos Aires.
- Flexible payments in crypto, wire transfer, Wise, PayPal, or Payoneer.
- English conversation club & workshops.
- Rewards Program: Win prizes every month by participating in weekly challenges. The annual winner will earn a trip for two to NYC!
- Psychotherapy sessions.
- Unlimited reskilling in Udemy, Educación IT & O’Reilly.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?