Java for a Calendar Assistant Software
- Posted: over a month ago
Become part of the team behind an AI calendar assistant that creates the perfect schedule based on your priorities, based in Portland, OR.
- 5+ years of experience as a Software Engineer (Semi Sr/Sr).
- 4+ years of relevant experience with Java.
- Deep understanding of AWS or similar cloud platforms.
- Strong SQL / Postgres experience, including schema design and some operational experience.
- Knowledge of the standard concurrent data structures, thread pools, executors, and types of locks.
- Experience working with non-blocking IO and asynchronous programming methods.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- English proficiency.
How You’ll Stand Out
- Experience with modern observability patterns and platforms as well as working with calendar tools specifically with Google Calendar.
- Experience with debugging race conditions in Java as well as thread dumps analysis.
BEON.tech connects the brightest Latin American talent with the most innovative and disruptive U.S. companies. You’ll get access to a custom vetted pool of full-time, long-term, remote software jobs with compensation comparable to U.S.-based positions.
To join BEON.tech is to be in a devs-first company, which means you are the priority when it comes to decision-making, client selection, and growth planning.
Develop your career at the pace you deserve.
- USD compensation comparable to U.S.-based positions.
- A US$ 1,500 welcome package to get you started with the right gear.
- Health insurance.
- Internet service.
- Trip to Headquarters in Buenos Aires.
- Flexible payments in crypto, wire transfer, Wise, PayPal, or Payoneer.
- English conversation club & workshops.
- Rewards Program: Win prizes every month by participating in weekly challenges. The annual winner will earn a trip for two to NYC!
- Psychotherapy sessions.
- Unlimited reskilling in Udemy, Educación IT & O’Reilly.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?