Project Coordinator | Colorado
- $40,000 to $45,000 Yearly
Project Coordinator |Colorado
Benton Technical Services specializes in all aspects of aerial and underground FTTH/FTTP construction. With over 20 years of experience building and maintaining fiber optic and legacy communication systems, we are counted on for our owner-operated team to deliver unparalleled quality and customer service. Our customers have included many of the nation’s largest MSOs and our markets have encompassed everything from urban metro projects to rural communities and in between. Our clients and service partners alike enjoy the benefit of knowing they're working with a reliable and reputable company, dedicated to delivering a hands-on experience, from start to finish.
The Project Coordinator will be located in Calhan, CO. Responsibilities include working closely with our Project Manager to prepare comprehensive action plans, including resources, timeframes, and budgets for projects and to ensure that all projects are completed on time, within budget and meet high quality standards. You will perform various coordinating tasks including schedule and risk management, along with administrative duties to include maintaining project documentation and handling financial queries. To succeed in this role, you should be an intuitive self-starter who excels at problem solving, have excellent time management and communication skills, as you’ll collaborate with clients and internal teams to deliver results on deadlines.
- Work with the Project Manager (PM). Assist upper management on daily and one-off tasks.
- Coordinate office documents and activities
- Maintain project production report.
- File access, print, and distribute as needed.
- Document production information as it comes in from crews.
- Transfer hard copy maps to digital format for billing purposes.
- Assist Contractors with submitting their weekly billing correctly.
- Use a checklist (or any tool) to confirm all items are accounted for with billing each week and ensure invoices are complete and readable for the Account Manager to distribute to the client.
- Help contractors or PM with maps, general information, or special projects if needed while they are in the field.
- Send maps or blocks of maps to the PM, contractor, or Mainline employee.
- Help PM order items needed for a project (to include office supplies, signs, parts, hotel reservation, etc.)
- Create redlines (a pictured representation of a line item on an invoice), build invoicing using a .pdf editor on system maps and maintain progress grid maps.
- Assist contractors on resolving questions regarding their payments.
- Three or more years proven work experience as a project coordinator or similar role
- Solid organizational skills, including attention to detail, multitasking and time-management
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
- Proficient Working knowledge of MS Office, MS Outlook, various MS applications, and Windows operating systems
- Fast learner and adaptable when taking on new tasks and responsibilities
- Perform duties independently by exercising discretion and sound judgment
Benton Technical Services is an EOE. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, race, color, religious creed, national origin, citizenship, marital status, and or sexual orientation/gender identity, age or genetic information. We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program
BENTON TECHNICAL SERVICES INCClewiston, FL
TechnologyView All BENTON TECHNICAL SERVICES INC Jobs
Get fresh Project Coordinator | Colorado jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.