Customer Service and Logistics Specialist
BENTO DELIVERY Redwood City, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Bento Delivery is seeking a Customer Service & Logistics Specialist to provide excellent service and support to our customers. This individual must display exceptional customer service, have adept knowledge around cannabis and the cannabis industry, display sound judgement, and have a strong ability to multitask. They must also be committed to working with integrity in following all CA cannabis laws and regulations, and working in accordance with company policy.
This is a great opportunity for you to accelerate your career in the cannabis industry. We are growing and welcome individuals that are ambitious, have excellent work ethic, and aspire to grow into management positions.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide exceptional customer service via responding to Website Chats, Texts, Emails, and answering Phone Calls
- Assist customers with placing orders, creating accounts, and providing order status updates
- Provide insightful product knowledge and recommendations to customers
- Quote delivery ETA’s
- Assign delivery routes to drivers ensuring maximum efficiency
- Verify and accept Incoming Delivery Orders in accordance with CA laws and regulations
- Support delivery drivers via phone calls and text messages
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Organizational and logistical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Team oriented
- Sound judgment
- Time management
- Contributes to positive company culture
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least 21 years of age
- Valid California Driver's License
- Flexible schedule
- Ability to work nights and weekends
- Good working knowledge of cannabis industry compliance rules and regulations
- Ability to pass all required reference and background checks required by the company and mandated by the State of California and the City of Redwood City for cannabis industry employees
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Knowledge and experience as a customer service representative in the cannabis industry
- College Degree
- Experience in delivery logistics
Physical Requirement and Work Conditions:
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- +55 WPM Typing Speed required
Work Authorization/Security Clearance:
- Authorized to work in the United States.
Bento Delivery provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
Powered by JazzHR
AddressRedwood City, CA
BusinessView all jobs at BENTO DELIVERY