Front End Developer
- $70,000 to $85,000 Yearly
BEMA Software Services, the software arm of BEMA Information Technologies, is a highly recognized provider of software services to churches. We are 20 years old and provide consulting services to well over 100 churches across the country. We are seeking a front-end developer to help our team build front end applications and websites.
Preferred candidate will:
- Possess a Dribble account or similar design portfolio
- Understand key web design principles.
- Understand server-side CSS.
- Have skill with user experience design tools such as Adobe XD, Figma
- Know responsive and adaptive design.
- Understand SEO principles.
- Possess strong problem-solving skills.
Other valuable skills:
- Experience working with churches and non-profits
- Experience working with church member management software (Rock RMS, Arena, ACS, FellowshipOne, etc.)
Will pay for depth of skill, hands-on experience, communication savvy and previous church service experience.
We are a bit different.
- We care about people, your family and your career development
- We don’t want you working overtime
- We always strive to over communicate internally and with clients
- We do what we say we are going to do
- Work remotely
- Be exposed to many different software environments
- Grow your technical skill set
Please email your resume to email@example.com.
We treat you like family. Very are much a brainstorming and team environment. You will grow and learn while working here.
BEMA Information Technologies is a highly recognized provider of IT services to churches, schools and medium-sized businesses.
BEMA Information TechnologiesHouston, TX
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.