Qualified candidates will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with customers and overseeing sales. As a Sales account manager, you should work to satisfy customers' needs and requests, respond to their queries in a timely manner and aspire to deliver a positive customer experience. You should have excellent communication and negotiation skills and be customer service oriented. Ultimately, you should be able to grow our business by building successful, long-term client relationships. Candidate must be able to sell the BELFOR brand utilizing accepted BELFOR practices and marketing material. You will be required to attend client meetings and trade shows as appropriate.
· Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success.
· Develop positive relationships with clients.
· Act as the point of contact and handle customers' individual needs.
· Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
· Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks
· Attend marketing events as required, distribute marketing material as needed
· Set up and take down Marketing displays as needed
· Provide quantitative data to support results of Marketing events to management
· Develop and maintain current knowledge of BELFOR services, industry trends, and competitive information.
· Actively participate in key local industry groups and associations.
· Identify and resolve client concerns in order to grow overall sales.*
· Present and sell BELFOR services to current and potential clients as directed by Sales and Marketing Account Manager
· Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
· Identify and network with new sales prospects
· Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner
· Supervise Sales and Marketing Representatives to ensure sales increase
· Report on the status of accounts and transactions
· Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives
· Monitor sales metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
· Work as a team with local and national operations to promote customer satisfaction, sales growth, and the success of the entire BELFOR organization.
· Comprehensive understanding of customer service, principles and practices
· Work under time constraints to meet specific timelines
· Attend BELFOR sponsored operations and safety training courses as required
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal). Ability to persuade and influence others. Ability to develop and deliver presentations. Track record of exceeding sales goals.
· Solid reading, writing, and math skills.
· Solid computer skills, including a proficiency at using Word, spreadsheets, internet, CRM programs, and smart phones.
· Maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public.
· Ability to multi-task and excel in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
· Possession and maintenance of a valid state driver's license and a safe driving record. Work requires significant local travel.
· Willingness to work a flexible schedule and occasional overnight travel.
· 3+ years' experience in B2B sales. Experience in implementing marketing and sales programs, preferred
· Experience in restoration, insurance or construction, preferred
· Bachelor's degree in a related field, preferred
· Occasional lifting from 5-40 lbs., unassisted (from 0-15% of the time)
· Sitting for extended periods of time
· Manual dexterity needed for keyboarding and other repetitive tasks
· The ability to bend, crouch, or stand as necessary.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.