- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, life insurance, medical,
BELFOR Project Managers have either a restoration or construction focus. Qualified candidate will be the industry expert and are local, regional, or national BELFOR resources for large projects, complex projects, and high-risk/high-profile environments. You will serve on BELFOR Cat teams following hurricanes and other regionalized damage recovery efforts. Project Managers are eligible to become BELFOR estimators.
- Demonstrate thorough understanding of all BELFOR service lines.
- Construction track -- must understand scope, schedule work, communicate professionally, ensure project safety, and maintain quality control
- Establish their core project management capabilities while at this level. Critical skills include time management, budgeting, scheduling, site supervision, customer contact, communication, quality control, safety, documentation, and change orders
- Must continually advance their knowledge of current and past construction practices
- Review daily requirements of the projects, document progress and notify managers of progress and challenges
- Provide appropriate field documentation, photo logs, graphs and sketches for various TPA projects
- Must be able to perform all skills related to prior Advanced Fire Damage Specialist, Advanced Water Damage Specialist, Advanced Carpenter roles.
- Become proficient qualifying vendors and subcontractors including guiding them through vendor qualification process
- Must be capable managing fixed bid projects and rate and material projects
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding for BELFOR invoicing for various project types and are capable of providing necessary documentation
- Perform Daily vehicle safety and maintenance inspections and maintain in clean serviceable condition
- Must maintain attention to detail
- Will be required to meet BELFOR Standards in safeguarding other people's property
- Must have a comprehensive understanding of customer service, principles and practices
- Work under time constraints to meet specific timelines
- Will be required to work nights and weekends as requested and travel periodically
- Report time worked and equipment and consumables used timely and accurately
- Attend BELFOR sponsored operations and safety training courses as required
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
BELFOR Property RestorationWhy Work Here?
BELFOR team members are committed to restoring lives for those affected by disasters, large or small.
BELFOR Property Restoration is the North American leader in integrated disaster recovery and property restoration services. With more than 100 full-service offices in the U.S., we are geographically positioned to respond to almost any disaster – large or small - coast to coast. A proven track record of superior response and unmatched resources has made BELFOR the contractor of choice for damages caused by fire, water, wind or other catastrophes.
5085 Kalamath St.Denver, CO