BELFOR Property Restoration Chandler, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This position is responsible administrative functions in a field office environment. Qualified candidates will be required to handle incoming mail and phone calls, directing them to the appropriate responsible party. Candidates will be additionally responsible for Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Job Cost Review, and Payroll review as required.
- Maintaining an organized workspace to ensure all incoming and outgoing communication is representative of BELFOR Practices, Processes and Standards
- Timely creation of new jobs in JD Edwards as required
- Organizing and maintaining an up to date job file for Estimator/General Manager Review
- Using JD Edwards and BCS to maintain vendor list
- Ensure compliance with vendor requirements
- Monthly Reconciliation of AP statements
- Customer file maintenance; digital database and physical file system
- Attend BELFOR sponsored operations and safety training courses as required
- Managing the front desk functions as they relate to phone calls, visitors and mail distribution
- Accounts Payable: sorting, matching, and scanning invoices and check requests
- Accounts Receivable: receiving payments from customers and depositing funds to appropriate account(s)
- Comprehensive understanding of customer service, principles and practices
- Work under time constraints to meet specific timelines
- Attention to detail and keen sense of safeguarding other people's property and information
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.Location: 3240 North Delaware Street
BELFOR Property RestorationWhy Work Here?
BELFOR team members are committed to restoring lives for those affected by disasters, large or small.
BELFOR Property Restoration is the North American leader in integrated disaster recovery and property restoration services. With more than 100 full-service offices in the U.S., we are geographically positioned to respond to almost any disaster – large or small - coast to coast. A proven track record of superior response and unmatched resources has made BELFOR the contractor of choice for damages caused by fire, water, wind or other catastrophes.
3240 N. Delaware StreetChandler, AZ