Market Development, Associate (Remote)
- Posted: over a month ago
Market Development, Associate
Who we are, who we are looking for and why are we interested in you:
We are Behaviorally, Inc. the #1 global market leader in digital shopper marketing. With decades of experience and category expertise in shopper research, we apply our unique behavioral framework and a digital-first approach to help clients navigate the uncertainty of a changing retail environment. We help brands make better shopper marketing decisions by defining and diagnosing the digital and physical behaviors that drive shopper growth.
As we tackle our ambitious growth goals, Behaviorally is looking for exceptional people who can join our passionate research teams helping some of the world’s largest brands to understand, predict and influence consumer choice.
This contract position is for Market Development, Associate. This position provides critical, day-to-day support for senior executives including – but not limited to – lead generation, creating & updating documents & presentations, and acting as a liaison with marketing and other internal departments. The position resides within a fast-paced environment where organization, multi-tasking and managing a number of discrete tasks are critical to success.
What You Will Do as a Key member of our Team:
As a Market Development, Associate at Behaviorally, imagine yourself:
- Experience working with senior leaders within the organization
- Utilize multiple public and private applications to research and identify sales leads
- Ensure leads are captured appropriately, routed correctly, and followed up in a timely manner
Prepare written materials as requested, i.e. PowerPoint presentations
Desired skills and experience:
To qualify and succeed, in the challenging but rewarding world we do business in, you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong organizational skills with ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- An ability to build positive relationships with internal clients
- Natural curiosity, a can-do attitude and comfort with exploring problems to find solutions
- Are a multi-tasker who meets deadlines and can prioritize
- Love working independently as well as in a team environment
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite, LinkedIn & Social Media skills
Note: we view the above section as a guide, not a checklist. We encourage you to apply even if you do not satisfy every single bullet on this list! And tell us other things you have done, leading up to this opportunity, like internships and extracurricular activities that demonstrate you are the exact right candidate one for us!
What Else Can We Tell You?
Additional things to keep in mind when considering a career opportunity at Behaviorally:
- We are pretty transparent about what matters to us. Our progress against our mission, values, goals, accountability metrics and KPIS all the way up to our senior leaders are visible and available for everyone, anytime, anywhere. You will always know where we (and you) stand.
- You will feel taken care of, whether it is competitive benefits, personalized training, development and mentorship or those important additional factors that some may take for granted (competitive wages and benefits, flex time or remote working policies etc.) We know how much these matters when you are choosing a place in which you will spend the majority of your time, building your career.
- You will feel part of a team that welcomes, feels, and behaves like you. We take great care recruiting someone like you, so you can rest assured that we have done the same with the team you are joining. They too are bright, curious, reliable, candid, optimistic, and supportive of each other. The team you join is as much dedicated to seeing you succeed as they are committed to the goals of the company and the clients we serve.
We hire not only based on technical skills, but very much on personal traits. We are growing fast, so we are determined, energetic, with a bias to action, humble and constant learners. In addition, we are market leader, on cutting edge technology, working with the most powerful brands out there, thus we focus on driving results, on a very high quality and speed. If have these traits in your journey, we want to hear about it
Our ethical commitment to you and all our employees:
At Behaviorally, we are committed to a work environment that is inclusive to all and free of discrimination. It is our policy to be an equal opportunity employer without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, veteran status, citizenship status or any other factors prohibited by law.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?