Behavior Therapist (Part - Time) San Fernando Valley and Antelope Valleys!
We are currently looking for a part-time Behavior Therapist from 2:00 pm - 8:00 pm weekdays and 9:00 am -8:00 pm weekend. Candidates living outside the San Fernando Valley and Antelope Valley will not be considered.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide ABA services to children with Autism and other developmental disabilities in home settings.
- Be responsible for implementing behavioral strategies under the guidance of a case supervisor.
- Bachelor's degree in Psychology, Education, Speech Therapy, Counseling, Special Education or other related field and one year of experience in working with children; or High School diploma and two years of experience working with children.
-Negative TB test results and clear FBI & DOJ fingerprinting
-Bi-lingual (Spanish-Speaking) a plus!- To process excellent communication skills: must relate well to children and their families. -
-Willing to work evening hours (2:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.) and weekends as needed.
-Reliable Transportation, Valid driver's license and auto insurance.
- Flexible, Part-time positions available that require that all Therapists be available a minimum of 12 hours on weekdays during the hours of 2:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Employees are paid for drive time at the minimum rate and receive mileage reimbursement
- Therapists are eligible for sick days in accordance with state law
- one of our licensed or certified staff
- High quality paid training that will help your career
- Annual reviews and advancement opportunities
- Continued training and supervision
- Be a certified RBT! We pay for training and application!
- Medical Benefits for full time
- For more information regarding benefits please visit best.org
** Come interview and get hired on the spot! **
We are hosting walk-in interviews:
Monday and Wednesday 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
Location: 8940 Reseda Blvd #102 Northridge CA 91324