Behavior Therapist Needed in our Northridge and Santa Clarita Area
- Must have a High School Diploma.
- Experience working with children in a school setting, 1:1 setting, or community locations.
- Experience working with individuals diagnosed with developmental disabilities a plus.
- Analytical skills necessary in order to synthesize a variety of clinical and social data to determine appropriate treatment plan and monitor effectiveness of treatment programs.
- Must be able to work effectively as a team member, demonstrate flexibility and desire to learn new skills and improve professional qualifications.
- A minimum of 2 years of related experience with children with autism spectrum disorders and/or other related developmental disabilities.
- Energetic people with a passion to help children and families overcome large obstacles
- A drive to be part of an innovative and growing organization with amazing growth potential
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
Currently we are serving San Fernando Valley, Palmdale and Downtown Los Angeles.
Location assigned based on proximity to you will be assigned to the location closest to your university and where applicant lives.
- Flexible, Part-time positions available that require that all Therapists be available a minimum of 12 hours on weekdays during the hours of 2:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Employees are paid for drive time at the minimum rate and receive mileage reimbursement
- Therapists are eligible for sick days in accordance with state law
- Therapists may be eligible to accrue BCBA, BCaBA, MFT, or Psychologist supervision hours under the direct supervision of one of our licensed or certified staff
- High quality paid training that will help your career
- Annual reviews and advancement opportunities
- Continued training and supervision
- Be a certified RBT! We pay for training and application!
- Medical Benefits for full time
- Sick and Vacation days off
- For more information regarding benefits please visit best.org
** Come interview and get hired on the spot! **
We are hosting walk-in interviews:
Monday and Wednesday 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
Location: 8940 Reseda Blvd #102 Northridge CA 91324