We are currently looking for part-time Behavior Therapists with availability from 2:00 pm - 8:00 pm weekdays and weekends in Los Angeles & Long Beach
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide ABA services to children with Autism and other developmental disabilities in home settings.
- Be responsible for implementing behavioral strategies under the guidance of a case supervisor.
- High School diploma and at least 1-2 years of experience working with children; or a Bachelor's degree in Psychology, Education, Speech Therapy, Counseling, Special Education or other related field and one year of experience in working with children, is a plus.
- Bi-lingual (Spanish-Speaking) a plus!
- Possess excellent communication skills: must relate well to children and their families.
- Willing to work evening hours (2:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.) and weekends as needed.
- Reliable Transportation, Valid driver's license and auto insurance.
- Negative TB test results and clear FBI & DOJ fingerprinting
WHAT WE OFFER:
- On the job training with a team of experienced professionals
- 40-hours of paid training
- Opportunity for growth towards obtaining higher credentials, such as RBT®. Costs are covered by the company (up to $345).
- Paid sick time
- Paid travel time and mileage
- Pay rate starts at $17-$22 DOE
- Flexible working hours
- Career Opportunities
- Friendly atmosphere
- Teamwork environment
- Competitive hourly rate for RBTs
- Ongoing training and workshops
- Health benefits and 401K for full-time employees