Career Opportunity -San Fernando Valley, Antelope Valley, Los Angeles, Long Beach
ABA Clinical Supervisor with BCBA certification.
Excellent benefits package that includes medical insurance, mileage reimbursement, paid time off, bonus opportunities, Continuing Education stipend.
Reports to: Clinical Director and VP of Operations
Service Setting: In-home delivery of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) interventions.
Job Summary: Provides specialized ABA services and program supervision for children with developmental delays.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Performs functional behavior assessments for in-home ABA treatment.
2. Designs individualized ABA programs.
3. Trains parents and staff in the delivery of customized behavioral interventions for the treatment of problem behaviors and skill deficits.
4. Makes regular supervision visits to client’s homes to oversee intervention delivery and provide on-going parent consultation.
5. Creates data collection systems for interventionists.
6. Reviews and reports outcomes of skills training and behavioral interventions.
7. Writes assessment and progress reports and trains staff in the supporting role of assisting in data entry and graph creation.
8. Leads and supports case team meetings to promote treatment uniformity.
9. Participates in clinical meetings with other supervisors and the clinical director.
- BCBA certification
- Master’s degree from an accredited university in psychology, behavior science, education, child development, or any other related field;
-Experience with children on the autism spectrum;
-Experience working with children with developmental disabilities and/or behavior problems.
Salary: 85,000+ DOE