The Sr. SharePoint Administrator is responsible for application maintenance, administration and monitoring of SharePoint environments, on-premises upgrades and O365 migration. The position creates and administers standards for SharePoint design, architecture, availability, reliability, performance, monitoring and security of all related portals. The Sr. SharePoint Administrator will also support the governance team in planning, maintaining, and upgrading the system. The Sr. SharePoint Administrator may do some development for SharePoint.
- Perform all responsibilities in accordance with BECU Competencies and Information Protection requirements and company Vision, Strategy, and Values.
- Oversee and lead SharePoint installations, configurations, security, operations and maintenance of related web portal servers, equipment and software related to BECU’s SharePoint environments.
- Develop SharePoint architectural standards and provide oversight.
- Develop, configure and maintain SharePoint document libraries, enterprise lists and site collections.
- Design, integrate, implement and/or migrate SharePoint environments, including but not limited to 2010/O365 versions.
- Conduct system performance monitoring, troubleshooting, analysis and optimization.
- Act as technical resource for SharePoint within IT, providing technical guidance, development, analysis, training, and support.
- Assist with functional requirements and develop design specifications for technical solutions by working cross-functionally with internal users, SMEs, and stakeholders to identify and understand goals, pain points, and improvement opportunities.
- Coordinates with appropriate IT areas and business units when implementing software into the “live” environment and provide necessary documentation of any changes to procedure.
- Create, adapt, integrate, combine, test, deploy, troubleshoot, and fix technical solutions to solve knowledge worker and information-related problems, and enable opportunities that either would benefit from or that rely upon systems and processes to provide the highest levels of service.
- Create and update appropriate documentation as needed.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Minimum five years of experience with SharePoint administration including 2010/2013/O365 web applications, site collection administration, 2010/2013 farm level administration tools required.
- Minimum of five years working with SharePoint 2010/2013/O365 performance monitoring, analysis and optimization, search engine optimization, troubleshooting, monitoring logs and storage needs, and deploying solutions required.
- Minimum of five years running periodic system checkups, testing patches and ensuring that the technical system documentation for the SharePoint remains current required.
- Minimum two years of experience with PowerShell scripting required.
- Minimum five years of experience with SharePoint upgrades and/or O365 SharePoint migrations.
- FAST Search 2010 experience preferred.
- Some experience with SharePoint development preferred.
- Minimum five years of experience enforcing organizational governance, best practices and industry standards required.
- Proficient verbal and written skills to effectively communicate in the English language required.
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical customers.
- Solid industry knowledge of development concepts, best practices, and procedures to internal partners required.
- Ability to work independently, and as a team member, while using discretion in decision making and sound judgment in problem solving.
- Ability to manage projects of small to medium scope required.
- Full-time hours required, with additional hours as necessary to accomplish objectives, goals, and projects required.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, IT, business or equivalent work or educational experience required.
BECU is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status.