Apply now using the link below to be considered for an onsite interview and open house!
The Contact Center Consultant is responsible for answering inbound calls assisting member and potential member inquiries. The Contact Center Consultant will negotiate the resolution of complex inquiries and disputes and will perform in an accurate, professional, and timely manner to ensure a high level of quality services are being provided to the BECU members.
- Perform all responsibilities in accordance with BECU Competencies, compliance, regulatory, and Information Protection requirements.
- Handle high-volume inbound calls from members and potential members.
- Ensure internal customers and external members are assisted promptly within established service and quality objectives.
- Assist customers with essential technical website and mobile navigation needs.
- Follow through with service commitments made to members with a sense of urgency.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in sales oriented, financial or retail customer service environment required.
- Contact Center experience preferred.
- Financial institution experience preferred.
- Successful completion of the Contact Center training program within 90 days of hire date required.
- Thorough knowledge of state and federal laws and regulations that pertain to all membership, deposit and loan products and services offered.
- Proven ability to efficiently utilize system applications to assist with all member inquiries, process member account transactions, and provide research and resolution for member concerns.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office Suite, Internet Explorer, and Adobe Reader required.
- Proficient verbal and written skills to effectively communicate in the English language.
- Ability to properly identify and resolve issues and process account transactions with accuracy and efficiency.
- Regular and consistent attendance and adherence to work schedules required.
- Full-time hours required, with additional hours as necessary.
BECU is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status.