Beck Media & Marketing (Santa Monica, New York City and Austin) is currently filling full-time positions in each of our offices.
We seek a variety of account team members with at least three years of entertainment, technology, consumer brand or sports public relations and communications experience. Responsibilities include creating and implementing corporate communications strategies for an array of entertainment/sports clients, including networks, digital initiatives, production companies, a variety of entertainment-related technology platforms, and more.
Applicants should be able to:
• Confidently manage fast-moving, detailed campaigns for multiple clients simultaneously, under tight deadlines
• Proactively and creatively develop and execute non-traditional promotional marketing opportunities that are brand right, generate positive media coverage, and achieve tangible business objectives
• Leverage traditional, online, social and alternative media platforms in unexpected ways to achieve specific goals
• Exhibit superior writing skills, an appetite for information and learning, and a fascination with next generation media platforms and technologies
• Create and leverage relationships with key journalists and influencers to achieve client goals
• Know how to navigate the corporate architecture of a modern media conglomerate
• Have a sense of humor.