Warehouse Admin Clerk
BEATRICE HOME FASHIONS, INC. South Plainfield, NJ
- Posted: over a month ago
- $35,000 to $40,000 Yearly
The Warehouse Admin Clerk is part of a team responsible for entering, processing, and invoicing warehouse orders from start to finish. As an integral part of the office team, the Warehouse Admin Clerk will also assist in various projects, have general office duties, and be cross-trained with other members of the staff to cover during times of absence.
The Warehouse Admin Clerk will be responsible for:
• Entering customer orders (shared) into computer system
----- Process customer orders received via internet, fax, telephone and EDI
----- Move orders through each step of the ordering-fulfilling-invoicing process
• Prepare all documents for shipping
----- Print and collate all shipping documents
----- Print all labels
• Support warehouse staff
----- Field questions from the warehouse staff
----- Find solutions to problems
• Backup for other office staff
----- Cross-train for Traffic Coordinator
----- Cross-train for EDI Coordinator
----- Assist with other office duties during sickness, vacations and peak times
• Other duties as assigned
* Detail-oriented, organized individual that can prioritize their work and manage deadlines
* Excellent computer skills ***Must know Excel*** -- Microsoft Dynamics GP and/or EDI big plus
* Good communication skills
* Able to work as a team
*****Paid Vacation and sick days. Paid Holidays. NO HEALTH INSURANCE
BEATRICE HOME FASHIONS, INC.
We are a wholesale supplier of Home Fashions to major retail chains across the country. Our showroom is in NYC and our warehouse is in South Plainfield.
AddressSouth Plainfield, NJ
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at BEATRICE HOME FASHIONS, INC.