Title: Sr. Jasper Report Developer (Team Lead / Manager Opportunity)
Compensation: Annual salary in-line with experience plus benefits Package
Location: Huntington Beach, CA at Company HQ (Location flexible for proven experts)
The Sr. Jasper Report Developer will serve as a key member of the Operations & Customer Success Team responsible for the reporting subsystem (Powered by Jasper) within Beacon’s SaaS products.
The position is responsible for the design, development and support of critical reports that ultimately become customer libraries.
The Jasper Report Developer develops business intelligence applications that provide relevant, timely, and insightful information to support our clients with their decision making and management of operational performance.
This role produces solutions by working closely with Product Managers and Implementation Specialists to deliver the libraries of finished reports. Specifically:
- Write advanced SQL queries to support project initiatives.
- Design dynamic, interactive and visually appealing Jasper reports based on client or product team specifications.
- Develop and maintain Jaspersoft standard reporting domains, views, and reports.
- Build, populate and maintain reporting tables.
- Deliver accurate and timely ad-hoc extracts that support different business requirements.
- Provide audit support/Data validation support for healthcare clients.
- Contribute to client facing documentation.
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Information Systems, Health Science, a related field, or equivalent experience.
- Intermediate to Advanced SQL query writing.
- 2+ years of experience using Business Intelligence/Report building tools (Crystal Reports, Jaspersoft Studio, Tableau, Power BI, etc.).
- 2+ years of experience in data analysis and interpretation.
PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS & TRAITS:
- The ability to work effectively individually and as part of a team.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks with little supervision.
- Ability to identify a problems root cause and drive to resolution.
- Learns quickly
- Strong time management
- Ability to interact in build relationships at all levels of the organization
- Problem-solving and critical thinking skills as required to overcome obstacles
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
Beacon Healthcare Systems is proudly an equal opportunity employer. The company is headquartered in Huntington Beach, CA
Respond through Zip Recruiter to Tracy Luu – Finance and Human Resources Manager
No recruiters, please - thank you.