Technical Report Writer
- Posted: over a month ago
Are you a person who likes stability and consistency? Can you be trusted to work independently and do the right thing with support from your manager? Are you detail oriented, dependable, and accountable? Are you looking for a company with a structure that will reward you for being persistent and solving problems?
Do you take pride in the quality of your work? Are you looking for a genuine opportunity to grow in what you do best?
BE-CI is the company for you. We are currently searching for a Technical Report Writer for our Destin office to join our team.
STEPS FOR APPLYING:
1 - Submit your resume.
2 – Complete the Culture Index survey. Click or copy/paste in a web browser this link (https://www.cultureindex.com/c/f43thop5EA). The survey should take you no more than 10 minutes to complete.
• Assisting with troubleshooting building envelope issues.
• Coordinating technical support with various offices.
• Producing reports based on investigations.
• Assisting with the preparation of construction specifications.
• Providing technical support to staff, as required.
• Associates/Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline (engineering/construction management) or equivalent experience in the construction industry.
• IIBEC credentials (RRC, RRO, RWC, or REWC), or EIT certificate, preferred.
• This position is salary-based with the potential for quarterly performance-based bonuses.
• The salary is competitive and generally exceeds the national average.
• Medical, Dental and Vision insurance, as well as, an HRA card for medical, dental, and vision expenses
• 401K plan with matching opportunity
• Paid holidays, as well as, Paid personal time off (120 hours)
• Relocation reimbursements
• Vehicle allowance or travel reimbursement
• Continuing education reimbursement
DO NOT FORGET THE SURVEY:
To be considered for this position, along with submitting your resume, please complete the Culture Index survey by either clicking or copying this link (https://www.cultureindex.com/c/f43thop5EA) and pasting it in a web browser. The survey should take you no more than 10 minutes to complete.
BE-CI is a licensed professional building enclosure and engineering firm that specializes in consulting for the entire building enclosure. We strive for Sensibility in everything that we do. To us this means providing the most appropriate solution to our client's needs and not necessarily the most conservative. To accomplish this we lead, mentor, and train all of our employees in detailed internal processes and procedures that ensure technical accuracy and consistency from office-to-office and project-to-project.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?