Want to work on a highly successful sales team, representing the most successful beverage brand in the business? If you are a confident sales person who knows what it takes to build strong customer relationships, then BDT/Red Bull is a great place for you.
We currently have an opening for a Route Relief sales person in Tupelo, MS. This role is responsible for running open sales routes and assisting BDT Beverage’s sales department in different job duties as they arise.
*Note: Main Warehouse and Office are located in Tupelo*
Job Responsibilities include:
1) Run open routes (vacation, sick, personal days), adhering to the following:
· Maintain updated, organized files on all accounts in assigned territory (keep route books up-to-date and ensure accounts are efficiently routed in Encompass software)
· Complete, check for accuracy and submit sales reports and invoices/DSD copies daily
· Inventory control and daily reconciliation. Deposit all money daily.
· Provide excellent customer service by following up on all commitments and addressing “call-ins” immediately
· Ensure proper distribution of all SKU’s and merchandise accounts to specified standards
· Must perform first invoice by 6:00 A.M.
· Maintain all sales vehicle and other provided equipment per company requirements
2) Assist Account Managers on routes
3) Merchandise accounts to specified standards
4) Delivery and set up of cold equipment
5) Assist Warehouse Manager (loading and unloading trucks, stacking and staging pallets, making bulk deliveries)
6) Maintenance and cleaning of all company equipment
Job Requirements include: - HS Diploma (or GED equivalent) - clean driving record (MVR) - pre-hire drug screen - criminal background check - DOT Physical exam - maintain active cell phone account with data/text plan - obtain Class D Commercial Drivers License
Physical Requirements: - ability to consistently lift/carry up to 50lbs - ability to bend, squat, stoop, kneel, climb
Don’t have much sales or route experience, but are motivated to learn & develop a career? No problem! We provide training both in-class, on-line, and on the job to help you succeed.
If you join the team, BDT will provide: company uniform, cell phone allowance, health insurance plans, paid holidays, paid vacation, and a 401k matching plan. Hours are Monday thru Friday and, as they say, “the early bird gets the worm”. We will also train you to be a Red Bull selling machine, while learning how best to service our retail customers!
Your career can “get wings” and grow at BDT Beverage. All of BDT’s Pre-Sell Reps, District Managers, Key Account Managers, and Regional Managers grew their careers within the company – we believe in developing the talent we have and “giving wings” to careers and people!