Want to work on a highly successful sales team, representing the most successful beverage brand in the business? If you are a confident sales person who knows what it takes to build strong customer relationships, then BDT/Red Bull is a great place for you.
We currently have an opening for a Part Time Weekend Merchandiser. Areas of primary responsibility will include Knoxville, Sevierville, Gatlinburg, Morristown and Newport ; but may cover additional territory as needed. This position is primarily responsible for maintaining product availability via specific merchandising protocols at all designated accounts.; as well as, running open sales routes and assisting BDT Beverage’s sales department in different job duties as they arise.
Job Responsibilities include:
· Maintain appropriate product levels in beverage sections and throughout accounts including shelf allocation and cold equipment.
· Build and maintain product displays in compliance with company standards.
· Backroom organization.
· Ensure Point of Sale material is placed on shelves and displays.
· Maintain a timely and accurate call schedule.
· Establish and maintain a rapport with store personnel.
· Team with Account Managers and GPS to service accounts within requirements as needed.
· Identify and communicate individual store problems and opportunities to the appropriate BDT representative.
· Have call sheet signed by store management.
· Perform other related duties as assigned.
· Maintenance and cleaning of all company equipment
Job Requirements include:
· HS Diploma (or GED equivalent
· pre-hire drug screen
· criminal background check
· have an active cell phone account with text/data plan
· ability to consistently lift/carry up to 50 lbs
· ability to bend, squat, stoop, kneel, climb
· Experience working with little supervision
· Ability to operate manual power pallet jack or lift
· Oral communication skills
Your career can “get wings” and grow at BDT Beverage. All of BDT’s Pre-Sell Reps, District Managers, Key Account Managers, and Regional Managers grew their careers within the company – we believe in developing the talent we have and “giving wings” to careers and people!