Are you searching for a new career opportunity that incorporates your outgoing personality, tech-savvy aptitude, and sense of accomplishment?
BDSmktg values your commitment and in return provides an environment with growth opportunities. We offer flexible schedules, great hourly pay with paid mileage and drive time, monthly business expense reimbursement, bi-weekly paychecks, as well as paid training. A retail or merchandising background is beneficial but not required as we make an investment in your training to ensure your success.
Our team of Retail Merchandising Display Techs represents leading consumer electronic brands in retailers nationwide where they install, maintain, troubleshoot and repair interactive displays and demos. Your ability to problem solve, follow directions and establish rapport with store management will directly impact your success in this position. You will be at the forefront of new product releases which include headphones, phones, speakers, tablets, drones, and other consumer electronic products. Basic tools are needed for constructing and maintaining interactive displays. An Android or Apple mobile device is required for uploading photos and data upon completion of your assignments. Your schedule flexibility should be Monday – Friday with the ability to work early morning to midday.
To provide an overview of what a BDS Retail Merchandiser does, please view our YouTube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdTu8LfqY3M&feature=youtu.be
Who's Right for the Job?
- Problem solver and intuitive thinker
- Organized, detailed self-starter
- Personable, professional, and confident communicator
- Technology enthusiast
- Positive and committed teammate
Why consider BDS as your next employer?
- Paid Training
- Competitive Pay
- Schedule Flexibility
- Compensated Mileage and Travel Time
- Bi-weekly payroll
- Career Advancement
- Full-Time Hourly positions also include full benefits and 401K enrollment where available
What are the important details?
- You will need access to a basic tool kit and cordless drill
- Proficiency in using either an Android Tablet/Smartphone or iPhone/iPad as well as an active data plan, according to required specifications
- Standing, kneeling, bending, climbing, and carrying items up to 30 pounds will be necessary as well as talking and/or hearing and driving is required
- Training which will be online using a computer and in-store where applicable will need to be completed within a week of on-boarding
- Must be able to work Monday through Friday with availability to work in-store from 8 am – 2 pm each week with some occasional weekend work
- Must meet all pre-and post-employment requirements, which may include but not limited to background check, drug screening, and motor vehicle review.
Who is BDS Marketing?
We are a premier leader in the merchandising industry and have a stellar reputation in providing solutions for our clients and retail partners.
We value Authenticity, Agility, and Achievement. Our values craft our actions every single day and provide direction for each employee.
We stimulate, encourage and nurture creativity in an environment that allows employees to think outside-the-box in order to do what’s best for each client.
We have a ‘work hard, play hard’ mentality that is infused in everything we do. Our Field Advisory Board ensure that our culture extends far beyond the walls of our corporate office, keeping our field teams engaged.
BDS Marketing, LLC. (“BDS”) is an equal opportunity employer in every aspect of employment, including but not limited to; selection, training, development and promotion of the most qualified candidates and employees without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by state or local law. BDS is committed to equal employment opportunity in all other privileges, terms and conditions of employment that may not be covered in this statement. BDS is an at-will employer.
#hiring, #employment, #merchandiser, #retail, #technology