Amazon Fire TV Sales Expert
- $18 to $22 Hourly
Are you interested in earning extra income this holiday season? We are seeking motivated and engaging individuals to represent Amazon Fire TV within a well-known consumer electronics retailer. As a Sales Expert, you will increase brand awareness and help increase sales through engaging product demonstrations. You play a critical role in creating the best customer experience in the industry through best-in-class support.
This is a part-time opportunity working in-store 12 pm-6 pm Saturday and Sunday to include a 30 minute rally call Saturday morning. The position will run October 7th - January 5th. Additional 4-hour shifts include Black Friday and Cyber Monday. To set you up for success in your role, we will also provide paid virtual training before you activate in-store. Incentives will take place throughout the program and will be based on program KPI achievements, including attendance, sales goals, and program completion. POS certification may be required which will result in an additional weekday paid visit to your assigned store between 11am and 5pm.
Learn more about us and why you belong at BDS here!Overview
WHAT WE OFFER
- Compensation is $18.00-$22.00 an hour based on experience
- Early wage access-get paid when you need it
- 401(k) with employer matching
- Paid training
- Paid sick time
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discounts and incentives
- Referral bonus
- Opportunity to work with a growing company that actively rewards and promotes its employees
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Delivers excellent sales/customer service by proactively greeting, educating, and engaging customers through demonstrations on Amazon Fire TV
- Delivers product demonstrations that are relevant and memorable to increase sales and brand advocacy
- Builds and cultivates strong relationships with store associates and management as a trusted ally and brand representative
- Achieve daily and weekly sales goals
- Successfully executes all assigned activities
- Shares observations, concerns, and potential solutions for what works and what can be improved, and reports results daily
- Reports market activities, display photos, trends, and sales daily as required by call form
- Other tasks as requested by management
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
Experience and Education:
- High school diploma or equivalent experience, required
Skills and Attributes:
- Previous retail sales and/or training/demonstrating experience - consumer electronics, smart home experience, a plus
- Proven history of closing sales and exceeding goals
- Ability to understand, retain and articulate product details in an enthusiastic and confident manner with the ability to easily connect with customers and store staff
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Engaging and impactful presentation skills
- Complete online reports accurately and in a timely manner
- Must have reliable transportation
- Ability to complete all required training within established timelines
- Ability to complete all scheduled shifts
- Ability to work Saturday and Sunday from 12 pm-6 pm and some holidays
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to:
- Regularly stand, walk, push or pull, talk and/or hear
- Continuous hand/eye coordination and fine manipulation
- Occasionally lift and carry up to 35 pounds
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, up to the duration of shift
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
BDS Connected Solutions. ("BDS") is an equal opportunity employer in every aspect of employment, including but not limited to; selection, training, development and promotion of the most qualified candidates and employees without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by state or local law. BDS is committed to equal employment opportunity in all other privileges, terms and conditions of employment that may not be covered in this statement. BDS is an at-will employer.
BDS Connected Solutions offers a complete suite of Connected Commerce solutions that blend Advocacy, Training, Retail, Virtual, Experiential, and Digital environments to influence the modern buyer, regardless of where they are on their shopping journey. Since 1985, BDS has been inspired by innovation; as we continue to evolve as a trendsetter in today's disruptive market, we enable our clients to do the same. Our industry-leading experts never stop working to discover, design, and deploy custom buying solutions that empower brands to achieve and exceed their unique sales goals. BDS is headquartered in Irvine, California with a regional office in New York City, New York. Visit us at www.BDSsolutions.com for more information.
Employment Type: PART_TIME
BDS Connected Solutions, LLC.
6555 Frontier Dr ESpringfield, VA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.