Software (Full Stack) Developer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
BDR Solutions, LLC, (BDR) supports the U.S. Federal Government in successfully achieving their mission and goals. Our service and solution delivery starts with understanding each client’s end-state, and then seamlessly integrating within each Agency’s organization to improve and enhance business and technical operations and deployments.
BDR is seeking a Software (Full Stack) Developer to join our growing team! The duties of this position can be performed virtually from a home office however the individual will be required to support core business hours in the Eastern time zone. The ideal candidate will be based in the National Capital Region (NCR). Some travel (5-10%) may be required but is unlikely.
Software (Full Stack) Developer
(Military Veterans are highly encouraged to apply)
Applying knowledge as a Software (Full Stack) Developer on an Agile Scrum delivery team, collaborating with Product Managers and Product Owners, Enterprise Architects, System Engineers, Database Administrators (DBA), designers and testers to solve business problems by delivering and implementing IT solutions. Work closely with the Government staff on the tool stack and automation on the contract.
- Collaborating with management, departments, and customers to identify end-user requirements and specifications.
- Designing algorithms and flowcharts to create new software programs and systems.
- Producing efficient and elegant code based on requirements.
- Testing and deploying programs and applications.
- Troubleshooting, debugging, maintaining, and improving existing software.
- Compiling and assessing user feedback to improve software performance.
- Observing user feedback to recommend improvements to existing software products.
- Developing technical documentation to guide future software development projects.
Required Minimum Qualifications
- BA/BS degree, preferably in Computer Science or Software Engineering or other related discipline.
- US Citizenship and the ability to obtain a DHS Public Trust clearance.
- 5+ years of experience in Federal government Software Development on similar projects with the technologies below.
- Experience using a component based front end; preference is React.
- Experience with KnockoutJS and Durandal.
- Experience with SQL and Azure.
- JIRA, Azure DevOps experience.
- Computer proficiency, including Microsoft Office tools (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Project).
- Strong communication skills and comfortable presenting to customers virtually and in-person.
- Ability to create professional resolutions in adverse situations with minimal oversight.
- Must be detail oriented and able to effectively document and communicate details.
- Ability to work remotely from home with a high degree of accountability.
Desired Skills & Experience
- SQL Server, complex stored procedures, indexing strategies.
- Experience with software security (DevSecOps).
- Code vulnerabilities remediation.
- Knowledge of encryption methods/cryptography/hashing algorithms .
- Strong Authentication Subject Matter Expertise: SAM-L/XML-based language experience and building out the latest best security practices on PIV-I, per the White House Executive Order.
- OAuth (Open Authentication experience).
In addition, U.S Citizenship is required. Select applicants will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information and be able to obtain a government-granted security clearance. Individuals may also be subject to a background investigation including, but not limited to criminal history, employment and education verification, drug testing, and creditworthiness.
BDR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or genetic information.
Powered by JazzHR
AddressTysons Corner, VA
Get fresh Full Stack Developer Government jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.