Program Analyst III
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
BDR Solutions, LLC, (BDR) supports the U.S. Federal Government in successfully achieving their mission and goals. Our service and solution delivery starts with understanding each client’s end-state, and then seamlessly integrating within each Agency’s organization to improve and enhance business and technical operations and deployments.
BDR is seeking a Program Analyst III to join our growing team! The ideal candidate will be working virtually from their home office with the ability for occasional travel (10-20%) to Maryland, Pennsylvania, and Virginia.
Program Analyst III
(Military Veterans are highly encouraged to apply)
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities
- Analyze existing project/program information and artifacts to inform schedule generation.
- Identify all applicable project milestones, discrete events, and dependent activities. Define relationships between/among events and dependent events outside the project.
- Facilitate working sessions to document expected task durations and resources.
- Determine dependencies by analyzing customer-facing milestones, contractor deliverables, working group schedules, and activities that may interface with external dependencies.
- Generate a draft IMS compliant with VA standards and approved project management methods and tools.
- Collect progress and risk data from VA programs/projects, customer and interacting organization staff, and other contractors.
- Follow a Control Process Plan to baseline schedules, manage schedule variances, and support VHA by approving activities weekly.
- Meet with key stakeholders to update statuses prior to the Weekly Schedule Review and verify that data collected at the schedule review is accurate for Weekly Schedule Reports.
- Update/generate Weekly Schedule Reports that depict planned versus actual program/project performance and identify schedule changes from the prior week, late tasks, and the critical path. Create customized Leadership Reports with a high-level view of program schedules and impact assessments.
- Lead Weekly Schedule Reviews with project teams to address Weekly Schedule Report items
- Develop ad hoc reports, including detail-level schedules, critical path depictions, what-if analyses, and subsections for individual groups/teams.
- Develops program level documents such as project charters, stakeholder matrices, and various other organizational and programmatic documents.
- Supports the implementation of recommendations made in other contract tasks or to address issues identified as part of those tasks.
Required Minimum Qualifications
- 5 years of program analyst experience with federal programs/projects.
- Experience working with the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), preferably the Office of Information & Technology (OI&T) and Veterans Benefits Administration (VBA).
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust level clearance or higher.
- Experience with PMO logistics and Supply Chain management
- Proven ability to quickly earn the trust of sponsors and key stakeholders, mobilize and motivate teams, set direction and approach, resolve conflict, remove barriers, deliver tough messages with grace, and execute with limited information and ambiguity.
- Ability to communicate at all levels with clarity and precision, both written and verbal.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Excellent problem solving and critical-thinking skills; sound business and technical acumen.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel) including MS Teams.
- Ability to work remotely from home with a high degree of accountability.
- Certifications (CSM, ITIL, SAFe, etc.)
- Experience working for and successfully growing a Small Business.
In addition, U.S Citizenship is required. Select applicants will be subject to a government security
investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information and be able to
obtain a government-granted security clearance. Individuals may also be subject to a background
investigation including, but not limited to criminal history, employment and education verification, drug
testing, and creditworthiness.
BDR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or genetic information.
Powered by JazzHR
AddressTysons Corner, VA
Get fresh Government Program Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.