Healthcare Scheduler Customer Service Representative (CSR)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
BDR Solutions, LLC, (BDR) supports the U.S. Federal Government in successfully achieving their mission and goals. Our service and solution delivery starts with understanding each client’s end-state, and then seamlessly integrating within each Agency’s organization to improve and enhance business and technical operations and deployments.
BDR is seeking several Healthcare Schedulers Customer Service Representatives (CSR) to join our growing team! This will be a Remote role with the duties performed virtually from your home office.
Healthcare Schedulers Customer Service Representatives (CSR)
(Military Veterans are highly encouraged to apply)
Provide coordination of care to Veterans and assist to schedule Medical and Dental appointments. This job will require Veteran and Provider outreach. A referral will be used as the source to schedule and various systems will be utilized.
- Contact assigned list of Veterans to determine their medical appointment scheduling preference Provider and availability.
- Contact In-Network providers to schedule appointment within Veteran Preference and contracted time frames.
- Track all booked and arrived appointments for patients generated through outreach efforts.
- Ensure patient confidentiality with the handling of all patient health information and records
- Communicate all issues with leader.
- Support Inbound/Outbound patient phone calls.
- Respond to or refers incoming calls in a prompt, pleasant, and professional manner.
- Always remain in the call queue unless permission to leave is approved.
- Confirm address spelling and verification of addresses using the appropriate software.
- Administer schedule additions, changes, or inquiries in the appropriate database within required time frames.
- Process scheduling requests in a timely fashion.
- Work effectively in a structured, production environment.
- Adhere to daily schedules and assignments.
- Work with leadership team to identify and forward potential Quality of Care complaints.
- Maintain strict member and company confidentiality.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Required Minimum Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED.
- Must be able to start April 25, 2022.
- 1+ year of experience in a medical or health insurance environment. Includes claims processing, claims customer service, hospital, or medical/dental provider office etc.
- Knowledge of medical terminology (provider specialties, ICD/CPT codes etc.).
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite.
- Must have workspace in the home with a door and no distractions.
- Ability to multi-task and exhibit solid organizational skills, flexibility, time management and attention to detail.
- Experience in a related environment (i.e., office, administrative, clerical, etc.) using phones and computers as the primary job tools.
- Metric focused and ability to consistently meet productivity standards.
- Must be able to type 35 WPM to qualify.
- Must be detail oriented and able to effectively document and communicate details.
- Must have outstanding communication skills (written and verbal) and be able to maintain relationships in a positive and professional demeanor.
- Ability to work remotely from home with a high degree of accountability.
In addition, U.S Citizenship is required. Select applicants will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information and be able to obtain a government-granted security clearance. Individuals may also be subject to a background investigation including, but not limited to criminal history, employment and education verification, drug testing, and creditworthiness.
BDR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or genetic information.
Powered by JazzHR
AddressTysons Corner, VA
BusinessView all jobs at BDR Solutions