Assistant Purchasing Manager
BDR Holdings LLC Kirkland, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Eastside homebuilder is seeking an assistant purchasing manager for single family, multifamily and luxury home projects. Qualified candidates must be able to complete the following scope of work. It is up for discussion whether this position will be required to work full-time in the office or split time between office and remote work from home.
Job Specific Duties
- Assist purchasing with budgets and cost control
- Review bid proposals for accuracy against scopes of works, plans and specifications
- Secure pricing from subcontractors and vendors
- Coordinating Purchase Orders – execution, delivery and follow up
- Communicating with the design team, trade partners, sales team, construction team, and purchasing department
- Master Subcontractor Agreement coordination
- Estimate materials for new plans.
- Create and maintain accurate material take-offs from blueprints.
- Update/Maintain vendor files and contracts.
- Prepare bid requests for new/existing plans.
- Review and process construction change orders.
- Interact with Vendor Partners and Field Staff to resolve payment issues
- Assist VP of Procurement with administrative support.
- Assist with recruiting new Suppliers/Trade Partners to maintain the appropriate trade base.
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s in Construction Management or Business preferred
- Minimum 2 years of experience in purchasing and estimating preferred
- Able to organize and maintain logical sequences
- Ability to read and understand residential plans
- Comprehension and efficiency in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook and other software systems.
- Detail oriented, curious, and energetic
BDR Holdings LLCWhy Work Here?
Company has a lot of great projects and good people to work with.