Job Summary: BDO's Core Purpose is Helping People Thrive Every Day. Our Core Values reflect how we manage our work, our relationships and ourselves. As an employee of the firm, you will live true to our Core Values of people first, being exceptional every day in every way, embracing change, feeling empowered through knowledge and choosing accountability. Our Core Values are the standards by which we conduct ourselves day in and day out, both internally and externally.
The Office Assistant is responsible for providing support to assigned areas of the office including reception, file room, mail room, and facilities.
Auto req ID: 16900BR
Posting Title: Office Assistant
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent required
- One (1) year of experience in office services / facilitates or similar position
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Other Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to adapt communication style to successfully convey message and objective to diverse audiences
- Capacity to successfully multi task while working independently or within a group environment
- Capable of working in a deadline-driven environment with an attention to detail