CDL A Team Drivers
BDJ Trucking Co. INC Kansas City, MO
- Posted: over a month ago
- $75,000 to $128,000 Yearly
- Benefits: medical,
BDJ Trucking is a family owned trucking and logistics company that has been in business for over 20 years.
We are currently hiring CDL A Team Drivers for OTR (Over-The-Road)
Our lanes are highly sought after and exclusive.
They are dedicated, drop & hook, no touch freight, with schedules given in advance.
Teams can earn up 7500 miles.
This will be a 1099 position, if you are unfamiliar with this kind of position, please feel free to contact us and we can explain it.
We also pay extra for Hazmat and Doubles Endorsements.
The fleets average age is 2018 and newer.
Our fleet is maintained with a fully-staffed shop full of certified mechanics.
We also provide cash advances.
Bonus pay for Clean Safety Inspections as well.
You may also visit our website and apply there at www.bdjtrucking.com
Job Purpose: Transports and delivers product or material by operating a tractor/trailer truck.
- Determines condition of vehicle by inspecting vehicle before and after use; logging inspection; reporting requirements.
- Ensures correct loading of vehicle by loading product or material; directing material handlers.
- Delivers product or material to destination by identifying destination; selecting route; driving the vehicle.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment supplies; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains safe vehicle and conditions and protects load by complying with organization policies and procedures and highway rules and regulations.
- Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Maintains records by completing driver log; obtaining shipper and receiver authorizations; filing documents.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- CDL A License
- 6+ Months of experience Clean MVR for the past 3 years
- 21+ years of age
- Able to read and write in English
- Hazmat and Doubles Endorsement (If you do not have these, we will provide help in obtaining these endorsements within 45 days)
- Dependability Equipment Maintenance via proper Pre-Trip/Post-Trip Inspections
BDJ Trucking Co. INCWhy Work Here?
Competitive pay and dedicated lanes with weekly schedules.
BDJ Trucking is a privately held company established on 20+ years of transportation experience and know-how. We are specialists in dedicated nationwide line-haul coverage. We deliver what we promise, on-time, safely and securely! Our customers have recognized our continuous efforts to better their operations and streamline their transportation needs from terminal to terminal. We get the job done for fortune 500 logistics and trucking companies. From humble beginnings to a brand new facility, warehouse and maintenance shop in Schaumburg, IL. BDJ Trucking is a continuously growing company, working with diversity and multiculturalism. Our doors are open to hardworking men and women across America and we strive to better ourselves and our operation in being recognized as “the company for the trucker” Our Schaumburg facility features our home office for staff members and full driver accommodations. Facility also comprises of warehouse space, loading docks, parking lot for trucks, as well as a full service shop – all at one location!
AddressKansas City, MO
Transportation and Storage