As a Senior Software Engineer you will be a key, hands-on contributor, in the design and implementation of tooling to solve content (text, html, translations, etc) related problems, shape our future tooling, and contribute to our success across the globe.
Digital Health at BD seeks a motivated software engineer (back end focus) to help build and maintain the tooling that enables our mobile application to consume and display content sourced from a Content Management System. Currently in a growth phase, we seek a candidate to help us meet our goals for global expansion.
Your keys to success:
- Experience in integrating external and internal API services and excited to build modern tooling
- Hands on experience with Application Development and Production usage of .NET Core (C#) or similar
- Hands on experience with NoSQL / Document based databases
- Experience integrating with a Content Management System (CMS) such as Contentful highly desirable
- Experience in Internationalization, Kubernetes a plus
- Results-oriented: Track record of delivering enterprise-grade software
- Ability to work in a startup-like, fast-paced environment
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented collaborative environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- 5+ years of experience building enterprise-quality software.
Why this job matters:
Diabetes is a debilitating disease that affects hundreds of millions across the globe. Our native mobile application serves to help those with Diabetes and our directed curriculum based content is an important part of our offering. We need the best content tooling we can build and we need your help.
The goal of Digital Health is to work alongside highly successful business units and bring software into their portfolios. Digital Health is bringing agile software practices into a leading global medical technology company - pushing the boundaries of the industry, the business and the products. Our Digital Health innovation center is launched in the Boston/Cambridge area with a satellite facility in Raleigh/Durham, NC to rapidly prototype and commercialize new concepts in digital health.
Primary Work Location
USA NC - Research Triangle Park