Machine Operator. Entry Level Position into Manufacturing. All Shifts!
Perform all tasks in manufacturing and operate all respective equipment at a rate equal to or above established standards while maintaining all quality and GMP standards.
o Continually monitor operations for product quality and equipment performance.
o Make authorized adjustments and modifications to equipment as needed to maintain process quality and productivity.
o Responsible for product quality; in-process checks, accurately complete all quality documentation, quality documentation review, requalification, rework
o Seek assistance from set ups & cell leads to meet production and quality expectations when required.
o Perform or assist with product or equipment changeovers.
o Assist line technicians with equipment repair, trouble shooting and preventive maintenance.
o Keep machinery, work area and floors neat and orderly and comply with GMP requirements.
o Perform quality inspections, process tests and record data accurately as required.
o Maintain accurate documentation for reporting PPH, scrap/waste, SAP and MES transactions.
o Identify and report any issues to the Cell Lead.
§ Proactively participate in problem solving methods through CI activities, (Blitz’s, Kaizens, KAS)
§ Operators must effectively cooperate with the others to ensure effective shift transfer and communication.
§ Support business needs by working overtime as necessary to satisfy schedule requirements
§ Other duties as assigned
§ Identify and report any issues to the Cell Lead.
- Proactively participate in problem solving methods through CI activities, (Blitz’s, Kaizens, KAS)
- Operators must effectively cooperate with the others to ensure effective shift transfer and communication.
- Support business needs by working overtime as necessary to satisfy schedule requirements
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements of the Machine Operator:
High school diploma or GED
ABOUT BECTON DICKINSON (BD):
One of the most highly respected Medical Technology Companies in the world, Becton Dickinson has been leading healthcare safety and technologies for more than a century. We are over 64,000 associates strong and growing!
At BD Becton, Dickinson & Co., you are one person making one big difference. You are a key member of a team that is an important part of a leading, purposeful company committed to advancing the world of health. No matter what role you play, you can be confident that you are improving lives, all over the world. And as you progress with us, your impact will only grow.
BD provides comprehensive total rewards benefits for all of its employees. Most benefits start on day 1 of your employment with BD.
· Competitive pay
· Up to 6 weeks of paid parental leave
· Medical, dental, and vision insurance plans
· Education assistance
· Adoption assistance
· 401K plan with $.75 of every dollar matched up to 6% of compensation
· Basic life and AD&D provided
· Discounted home, auto, and pet insurance plans
· Paid holidays and vacation (pro-rated the first year based on actual start date)
· Refer a friend just like you and receive monetary incentive!